“Sofitel - Philly” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Sofitel Philadelphia Hotel to your Saves list
Prices are for rooms, adults
Sofitel Philadelphia Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   120 South 17th Street, (City Center West), Philadelphia, PA 19103 (City Center West)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Exclusive 15% Discount!
Ranked #7 of 82 hotels in Philadelphia
GreenLeadersGold level

1,803 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (211)
Christchurch, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Maybe the best hotel I have stayed in for the price. Service is excellent and professional. Rooms are clean and well presented. The bed is perhaps the most comfortable I have ever slept in. I will be trying to recreate it at home. Facilities are ok and location is perfect for walking around Philly.

Room Tip: The 14th floor rooms can get a bit of noise from roof noise
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
SofitelPhiladelphia, General Manager at Sofitel Philadelphia Hotel, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Dear sdtw,

Thank you for choosing Sofitel for your recent trip to Philadelphia! I am very glad to hear that we were able to provide you with a perfect experience during your stay. I am very pleased that you enjoyed our unique So-Beds enough to want to recreate them in your own home. They are very popular and we have them available for purchase. Please feel free to reach out to any of our ambassadors and we would be happy to provide you with any information on them.

Warm Regards,

Washington DC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

These people had the audacity to blame me for not having our suite ready on time. Very unprofessional; stay away from this place. Lobby was very cramped and small. No driveway and the valet was very unhelpful with parking our car.

• Stayed January 2013
SofitelPhiladelphia, General Manager at Sofitel Philadelphia Hotel, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear nickmct13,

Thank you for your feedback. All of our ambassadors are known for great service and we will certainly share your review with our team to ensure that we are continually improving our service. We would love an opportunity to welcome you back to Sofitel Philadelphia again to provide you with the much better experience that we are customarily known for.

Sincere regards,

Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I look forward to my annual business trip stay in the Sofitel. A group of about 200 of us are well taken care of for the better part of a week with very comfortable and quiet guest rooms, plenty of well equipped meeting rooms, terrific food, and terrific service. This is the nicest of my business stays. Although I know to expect to have to use my room key card every time I use the elevator, I still find the practice annoying.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
SofitelPhiladelphia, General Manager at Sofitel Philadelphia Hotel, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Dear Mike O,

Thank you for your great review! I am delighted to hear that we have the opportunity to serve you and your colleagues yearly and that we are able to make your business trip so enjoyable each time. We look forward to welcoming you and your group back again next year to continue to provide you with the terrific service you are accustomed to.

Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Really friendly people warm up a hotel, and this is the case at the Sofitel. This was my first time at a Sofitel property and didn't know what to expect. Very nice room/amenities, comfy bed, quiet, but what makes a property stand out is really friendly people. The "bonjour" was a bit affected, but the good cheer behind it felt warm and real. The food at our business meeting was really good (thanks for bringing me more chocolate croissants!) We had to keep working till midnight and the evening staff was very kind and accommodating. Thanks!

Dear choconancy,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us during your meeting. I am delighted to hear that our ambassadors were able to make a difference during your stay and really created a memorable experience for you. We are very lucky to have a great team that genuinely cares about make each guest’s stay special. We look forward to welcoming you back again for many more great stays with us.

Warm Regards,

Saskatoon, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I don't know where Sofitel comes from but I have seen them in my world travels for years now and have had some great experiences here, ay. This particular trip in the NE part of USA was paid for as a gift and luckily, I don't know the prices nor do I care. I typically find cheaper places outside the city but what a trip and what a nice place, with a very nice check in. I'm simple, and this place is flashy but I didn't feel uncomfy.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Dear RevvinRichie,

Thank you for choosing Sofitel while staying in Philadelphia! I am delighted to hear that you are such a loyal guest and that we have been able to provide you with some great experiences. We are from France which is why we have a bit of French character in each Sofitel. We look forward to welcoming you back to Sofitel Philadelphia again in the very near future.

Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Sofitel Philadelphia Hotel? Share your experiences!