“Avoid this hotel” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #74 of 83 Hotels in Philadelphia
airman74
“Avoid this hotel”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

We were one night at this hotel. Price was really high.
The room was filthy and beds were pretty bad. Staff were friendly
Wifi available in the lobby only.
One thing which made us very uncomfortable was that a lot of "girls" were coming in and out all the time.
Too bad I did not check tripadvisor first!

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Queens, NY
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

OMG.. me and my family stayed there this passed weekend. my nephew opened up a drawer in the room, and what does he find??? about 10 needles and a vile of resin.. i made a big scene in the lobby, they got the manager on the phone, he refused to give me any money back.. then the front desk clerk told the manager he was wrong, he then gave me half my money back and moved our rooms upstairs.. then at abt 11pm that night, there was a drug deal gone wrong in the hallway right outside my room.people were screaming, security came up and did NOTHING!! it was a very disturbing stay at this motel..DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!

Room Tip: stay away from this motel...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

It was nice I think everyone who says otherwise is exaggerating. It has a nice big flat screen tv, nice size room and bathroom. I only have one complaint no menus or phonebook.... Otherwise it was an excellent room. Me and my boyfriend and son slept peacefully and their was no noise. I would refer this place to ppl! And it was a great price!

• Stayed June 2012
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

I came there on Friday night the people who work in front desk very rude . I had to stay ther for 3 night but I only stay the for one night . The area is bad people do drugs and is very violence area I would never that in the hotal again .

• Stayed June 2011
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

The room was adequate for sleeping and watching a little TV, but the staff was not real helpful and there was no coffee until 8am. Also, breakfast was not much at all. Price was only about $12 cheaper than a Holiday Inn right now the street. Next time I will stay at the Holiday Inn

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

My friends and I were looking for a place to stay for the night. We decided to stop at this place. The people at the front desk were nice. When we got to the room, it looked pretty decent....until we pulled the covers back. There were holes in the sheet and stains on one side of the pillows. Also, the pillows were very flat. Upon leaving, we noticed an empty potato chips bag behind the nightstand. Also, the tub was dirty! I will neveer stay here ever. Stay at the Days Inn which is closer to 76 or just go near the airport if you want a better place to stay.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2010

Four of us, all women, each had our own room. The rooms were BIG and we could easily have shared. The staff was welcoming, courteous and thoughtful. Our rooms were near the entrance from the well-lite parking lot so we didn't have to walk down long hallways. They did it automatically, without our having to ask. The things most important to me about the room itself is that it be quiet and have a good bed. The rooms scored 'excellent' in both categories.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business

Been to Roosevelt Inn? Share your experiences!