My husband and I stayed here on our wedding night. Because we had our wedding at the hotel, we received a complimentary suite for one night. The suite was luxurious, and everyone at the hotel was extremely friendly. I have nothing bad to say about the Ritz.
The lobby is beautiful and the bar serves up fun drinks.
Parking is expensive, but you can find parking lots right behind the hotel for a lot cheaper.
The location is also great for exploring the Rittenhouse Sq area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk in the footsteps of America’s forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in one of America’s most venerable cities at one of the finest hotels in downtown Philadelphia and absorb the character of landmark buildings as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. Making its mark in a spectacular historic building, the luxury Philadelphia hotel’s location offers easy access to fine dining, upscale shopping, and Philadelphia’s business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Marriott, Odigeo, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia