We spent only one night at the Ritz, but it was memorable. We were upgraded at no charge to a huge room with an enormous bathroom - views of the city were not thrilling, but we did look down on the famous dome. The valet parking was $$$, but worth it when staff retrieved my cell from the floor of our car (parked far away in an RC lot across the river). We got a chuckle from the special baths offered by the "ladies and gentlemen" of the hotel...for $50, but opted out. Great service at breakfast (try the Philly cheesesteak & eggs) - the restaurant and lobby were blissfully quiet after the chaos we found on arrival with a wedding in progress.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk in the footsteps of America’s forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in one of America’s most venerable cities at one of the finest hotels in downtown Philadelphia and absorb the character of landmark buildings as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. Making its mark in a spectacular historic building, the luxury Philadelphia hotel’s location offers easy access to fine dining, upscale shopping, and Philadelphia’s business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia