Im not what you would call a big fan of Philidelphia. So being able to return to this superb hotel each night while I was there was a life saver.
Located in a historic building which I believe used to be a large bank in the old days. The design, decor and improvements they have made to this building are very impressive. Nice rooms, great service. The property is located in the center of the city and excellent access to all downtown areas. Overlooks city hall, very convenient to nice restaurants. In-house bar very cosy and classy feel. Private access to the subway......if you dare. Haha.
Will return here IF I'm forced to return to this shabby city. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk in the footsteps of America’s forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in one of America’s most venerable cities at one of the finest hotels in downtown Philadelphia and absorb the character of landmark buildings as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. Making its mark in a spectacular historic building, the luxury Philadelphia hotel’s location offers easy access to fine dining, upscale shopping, and Philadelphia’s business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Marriott, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Reservation Counter, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia