This was my second time staying at the Philadelphia Ritz location. As soon as you pull up, valet quickly assists you. You never open the door for yourself because a kind gentlemen or woman does it for you. The lobby is beautiful and modern, set in a historic Philadelphia location. Seriously, every person you encounter is a pure joy. The rooms are a little small but I have had great views of the City hall building and it's clock tower each time I stayed. The bathrooms are amazing. Nice tubs with views and seperate showers. The hotel bar and restaurant are also well ran and serving great food and libation. This property stands up and surpasses the Ritz Carlton standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk in the footsteps of America’s forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in one of America’s most venerable cities at one of the finest hotels in downtown Philadelphia and absorb the character of landmark buildings as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. Making its mark in a spectacular historic building, the luxury Philadelphia hotel’s location offers easy access to fine dining, upscale shopping, and Philadelphia’s business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Marriott, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Reservation Counter, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia