We stayed three nights at the Ritz-Carlton to attend a conference being held in the hotel. It was a good experience overall. The front desk staff was outstanding and helpful--even when I made the reservation. The concierge was great. The bell service was good, but a little aggressive in insisting on bringing bags to room, which we really didn't need, and at first refused. Maid service good. Impressive lobby with an interesting history. The room was extremely small, especially given the price, but the bathroom was lovely. We had a wonderful view of City Hall, which I had asked for. (Maybe the rooms on that side of the building are small?) Had breakfast only one morning in the dining room--can't stand paying high hotel prices for simple food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk in the footsteps of America’s forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in one of America’s most venerable cities at one of the finest hotels in downtown Philadelphia and absorb the character of landmark buildings as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. Making its mark in a spectacular historic building, the luxury Philadelphia hotel’s location offers easy access to fine dining, upscale shopping, and Philadelphia’s business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia