This hotel has a lot of character in the lobby and the service team does a great job trying to make you feel welcome and comfortable. I stayed in room 605 and it was a nice room. It was a split room with the bedroom on one side, the bathroom in the middle and the sitting room on the other side. Overall there was lots of room. The bathroom has a huge picture window that opens up to other office buildings but there is a big electric shade that covers everything well. Look carefully for the switch to operate the shade, it is there. Other than a couple of inconveniences (the end on the Ethernet cable was broken and the iron steam function did not work at all) the say was very good. I was there for a large business meeting so we ate catered food from the kitchen on a regular basis and everything was very good. The staff that served the business meeting meals through catering were very very good.
I love the lobby and lobby bar of this place. Very classy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk in the footsteps of America’s forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in one of America’s most venerable cities at one of the finest hotels in downtown Philadelphia and absorb the character of landmark buildings as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. Making its mark in a spectacular historic building, the luxury Philadelphia hotel’s location offers easy access to fine dining, upscale shopping, and Philadelphia’s business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia