Despite other commentary to the contrary, I have always had wonderful experiences at the Ritz. The rooms vary in size with those facing city hall a bit narrow but absolutely worth it for the stunning view. Even our enormous bathtub looked out on the monument--their bath menu is such a treat, especially for kids. My son had the Benjamin Franklin with cookies and milk and enjoyed himself tremendously. I highly recommend the club level rooms. The food presentations in the private lounge are very creative and delicious. Service is fantastic. As an example, when the valet returned our car to us at departure, there were chilled water bottles in all of the cupholders and a box of amazing baked treats to sustain us on our journey home. Simply the best in Philly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk in the footsteps of America’s forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in one of America’s most venerable cities at one of the finest hotels in downtown Philadelphia and absorb the character of landmark buildings as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. Making its mark in a spectacular historic building, the luxury Philadelphia hotel’s location offers easy access to fine dining, upscale shopping, and Philadelphia’s business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia