We travel a lot and have stayed in hotels including the Peninsula and Four Seasons. This particular Ritz Carlton surpassed them all! We were in Philly for the Marathon this weekend and our stay at the Ritz was simply perfect!. The hotel is beautiful and in a central location - right next to the stunning City Hall building and a nice walk down to the Art Institute. The lobby, rooms, and staff were all superior. The hotel was incredibly welcoming to all the people in town for the run and gave us very nice and thoughtful "nutrition" bags with healthy treats. Nina from the Front Office was also terrific in resolving a very minor issue with a light bulb needing to be changed by following up and sending a nice card to our room. This hotel also, unlike our other experience with running events, bent over to accommodate a later check-out time.
Overall - super outstanding!! Cannot say enough great things about this hotel and the people that work there. Thank you to everyone - including maintenance and cleaning. We will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia
- Ritz Carlton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz-Carlton
- Philadelphia Ritz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Though open only for a decade, the Ritz-Carlton was designed to blend in with Philadelphia's old-world architecture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.