My husband booked a room for a business trip that fell through. When we called to cancel, we were told the hotel had the discretion to issue a refund if the hotel could rebook the room. I was told by the reservation department that the hotel had sold out, yet the general manager refused to issue a refund. He said his "hourly clerks" in the reservation department typically give out misinformation. The GM repeatedly said things like, "why should i deal with you?" and belittled the significance of the amount of money we had lost - not a business expense since the business had fallen through. He said he certainly had the power to issue the refund but would not. It seems the management at Hotel Windsor is inept and uncaring about its guests or generating return business and certainly has no confidence in its own staff. This reflects poorly on this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windsor Suites is an all suite downtown Philadelphia hotel, offering spacious studio and one bedroom suites. All suites feature fully equipped kitchens, and select units offer balconies overlooking the Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Our seasonal rooftop swimming pool allows you to swim high above the hustle and bustle of the city, and our rooftop deck provides a panoramic view of the Philadelphia skyline.Our location in the middle of the city makes getting around very easy, with iconic Philadelphia landmarks and attractions no more than a few minutes walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Windsor Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Marriott Execustay Philadelphia