We were 3 travelling together and found this hotel by chance on the internet.
The rooms were huge with 2 large beds. Also a small kitchenette and walk-in dressing room. Not only were the rooms great but the service from the staff was above anything we have experienced in more expensive hotels.
Great location and plenty of eating places and shops near by.
We did the Segway tour from here which was a short taxi ride away and the best fun ever !
The hotel perhaps looked a little tired but don't let that put you off.
Recommend for families or couples travelling together.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windsor Suites is an all suite downtown Philadelphia hotel, offering spacious studio and one bedroom suites. All suites feature fully equipped kitchens, and select units offer balconies overlooking the Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Our seasonal rooftop swimming pool allows you to swim high above the hustle and bustle of the city, and our rooftop deck provides a panoramic view of the Philadelphia skyline.Our location in the middle of the city makes getting around very easy, with iconic Philadelphia landmarks and attractions no more than a few minutes walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Windsor Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Marriott Execustay Philadelphia