The Room was huge and very comfortable although it was a little bit dated. It had a Good view over Philadelphia.
It also had a Good location within walking distance of all the attractions. Good amenities, clean, friendly staff, comfortable bed. Had an Irish bar within the hotel which was good and reasonably priced. Overall nice - would stay there again. Not too expensive- everything works well in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windsor Suites is an all suite downtown Philadelphia hotel, offering spacious studio and one bedroom suites. All suites feature fully equipped kitchens, and select units offer balconies overlooking the Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Our seasonal rooftop swimming pool allows you to swim high above the hustle and bustle of the city, and our rooftop deck provides a panoramic view of the Philadelphia skyline.Our location in the middle of the city makes getting around very easy, with iconic Philadelphia landmarks and attractions no more than a few minutes walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Windsor Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Marriott Execustay Philadelphia