Stayed on a Philly overnight package that included 2 nights for $400 with parking.
It was a great deal.
Service: wonderful and attentive staff who greeted us each time we got off the elevator.
Rooms: very nice setup with kitchen, large walk in closets and a vanity. The only issue we had was that we went on a warm weekend and were located on the 15th floor. It was relatively warm in the room so we tried turning on the a/c; however, we were told by the front desk that they don't have a/c and we should open the windows. This bothered us a bit because we were traveling with a toddler and were placed on a high floor.
Business center: very small but equipped with 2 desktops.
There are so many hotels in Philly that we might return only if there was a discount package.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windsor Suites is an all suite downtown Philadelphia hotel, offering spacious studio and one bedroom suites. All suites feature fully equipped kitchens, and select units offer balconies overlooking the Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Our seasonal rooftop swimming pool allows you to swim high above the hustle and bustle of the city, and our rooftop deck provides a panoramic view of the Philadelphia skyline.Our location in the middle of the city makes getting around very easy, with iconic Philadelphia landmarks and attractions no more than a few minutes walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Windsor Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Marriott Execustay Philadelphia