Location is the financial district. Close to sites, restos, etc by public transportation, car or cab. Parking(valet) costs 35$ per day with in/out privileges. We were attended to and received our car promptly. Checkin was problem free. All of the staff were friendly, some more than others. We received good directs and recommendations for sites and restos. We had a one bedroom suite. Fully equipped kitchen. 25 x 30 living space, avg size bedroom, bath. Enjoyed our stay. Only downside was the gym: Sparsly equipped but with good equipment. Two treads, a bike or two, universal cable cross machine, no free weights. Work is being done so I guess improvements are on the way. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windsor Suites is an all suite downtown Philadelphia hotel, offering spacious studio and one bedroom suites. All suites feature fully equipped kitchens, and select units offer balconies overlooking the Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Our seasonal rooftop swimming pool allows you to swim high above the hustle and bustle of the city, and our rooftop deck provides a panoramic view of the Philadelphia skyline.Our location in the middle of the city makes getting around very easy, with iconic Philadelphia landmarks and attractions no more than a few minutes walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Windsor Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Marriott Execustay Philadelphia