I was a speaker at a conference in Philadelphia and was put up in the Windsor Suites. My room wasn't ready when I got there, and the staff was quite helpful getting me situated while I waited, sending a fax for me, etc. There was a Subway sandwich shop right across the street, so I could eat on the cheap, and the room had free wireless. Also free bottled water. I never drink bottled water, but it's a pet peeve to be charged for wireless and water at an expensive hotel.
Couldn't figure out the Kuerig coffeemaker, so they sent someone up at 6:00 in the morning to do it for me!
- Also Known As:
- The Windsor Hotel
- The Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Marriott Execustay Philadelphia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windsor Suites is an all suite downtown Philadelphia hotel, offering spacious studio and one bedroom suites. All suites feature fully equipped kitchens, and select units offer balconies overlooking the Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Our seasonal rooftop swimming pool allows you to swim high above the hustle and bustle of the city, and our rooftop deck provides a panoramic view of the Philadelphia skyline.Our location in the middle of the city makes getting around very easy, with iconic Philadelphia landmarks and attractions no more than a few minutes walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Windsor Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.