I recently stayed at the Windsor Suites, the worst thing about the stay was that it was only 1 night. From beginning to end the stay was wonderful. I booked online through tripadvisor, and booked the eat.sleep.park offer. Excellent bang for your buck, what an incredible value! I booked the studio suite which is your basic hotel room but bigger. Actually it was HUGE! The room was clean and up to date. You could tell from some parts of the room that it was an older hotel but the renovations were pretty good. The room had a huge walk in closet AND another pretty big closet. There was also a fully equipped kitchen (stove, dishwasher, microwave and full size fridge).
My friends and I arrived early to be able to take in all the Philly sights possible in one day. We didn't think we would be able to check-in since it wasn't even close to 3pm so we went to the front desk to ask if they could hold our bags until check-in, well it didn't hurt to ask because luckily they had a room ready and we were able to check-in before noon.
I'm not really familiar with Philly, but the hotel seemed to be pretty centrally located to a good amount of main attractions. And the neighborhood seemed to be fairly nice as well. The hotel has it's own parking garage attached which was nice, luckily parking was included in the offer I booked but I think the front desk woman said it cost about $32-$34/night. The hotel has 2 restaurants attached to it Con Murphy's and Asia on the Parkway. I didn't get a chance to eat at Asia on the parkway but my friends and I had drinks at Con Murphy's and free breakfast (which was included as well). The prices were pretty reasonable and the breakfast food was good. All in all our stay and experience was great. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windsor Suites is an all suite downtown Philadelphia hotel, offering spacious studio and one bedroom suites. All suites feature fully equipped kitchens, and select units offer balconies overlooking the Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Our seasonal rooftop swimming pool allows you to swim high above the hustle and bustle of the city, and our rooftop deck provides a panoramic view of the Philadelphia skyline.Our location in the middle of the city makes getting around very easy, with iconic Philadelphia landmarks and attractions no more than a few minutes walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your The Windsor Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Marriott Execustay Philadelphia