We'd stayed here in 2010, and this was our first choice when we decided to come back to Philly. The location suits us being able to walk everywhere comfortably to the historic district - and transport for a baseball game. The rooms are clean, spacious with very comfortable beds - we slept very well each of the 3 nights. The kitchen and facilities were great, as was the business center to print off tickets. The staff service was excellent - very friendly, understanding and attentive. All round the decision to come back after 3 years was well worth it - the experience met our expectations/memories. The only difference we remember was the rooms were larger around the front facade (rather than the rear), but that didn't disappoint our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windsor Suites is an all suite downtown Philadelphia hotel, offering spacious studio and one bedroom suites. All suites feature fully equipped kitchens, and select units offer balconies overlooking the Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Our seasonal rooftop swimming pool allows you to swim high above the hustle and bustle of the city, and our rooftop deck provides a panoramic view of the Philadelphia skyline.Our location in the middle of the city makes getting around very easy, with iconic Philadelphia landmarks and attractions no more than a few minutes walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Windsor Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Marriott Execustay Philadelphia