Hard to believe, but for $99 a night we got a large double room, with full kitchen. He location of the hotel is very convenient for visiting the Art Museum or the Burns Foundation, both being within walking distance, along Franklin Avenue, about three blocks away. The old town is also within walking distance, about 30 minutes away. Not everything was perfect in the room: the bathroom needs renovation and care. The heating bulb had been replaced with a regular fluorescent bulb and the bathroom was cool. In the bedroom, the heating system was blowing hot air directly onto the thermostat, causing the heat to shut off too soon.
On the positive side, the Asian restaurant downstairs was very convenient and reasonably priced.
All in all, it was a good weekend deal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windsor Suites is an all suite downtown Philadelphia hotel, offering spacious studio and one bedroom suites. All suites feature fully equipped kitchens, and select units offer balconies overlooking the Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Our seasonal rooftop swimming pool allows you to swim high above the hustle and bustle of the city, and our rooftop deck provides a panoramic view of the Philadelphia skyline.Our location in the middle of the city makes getting around very easy, with iconic Philadelphia landmarks and attractions no more than a few minutes walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Windsor Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Marriott Execustay Philadelphia