I've stayed at this hotel a few times for work, most recently in October 2012. Check-in is quick and easy, and the staff are generally professional and helpful. The rooms are large, but kind of dingy and oddly configured. As the name of the hotel implies, each room is a suite with a kitchenette. The location is convenient for walking to the PMA or catching the Phlash (tourist bus). Room service is provided by the Irish pub connected to the lobby. The food isn't great, but it's fine. Some rooms have a lingering smell of cigarette smoke. Overall a reasonable choice considering price and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windsor Suites is an all suite downtown Philadelphia hotel, offering spacious studio and one bedroom suites. All suites feature fully equipped kitchens, and select units offer balconies overlooking the Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Our seasonal rooftop swimming pool allows you to swim high above the hustle and bustle of the city, and our rooftop deck provides a panoramic view of the Philadelphia skyline.Our location in the middle of the city makes getting around very easy, with iconic Philadelphia landmarks and attractions no more than a few minutes walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Windsor Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Marriott Execustay Philadelphia