Was able to book a (very) last minute room for the race - I participated in the half-marathon. The location was PERFECT! I got up at 6AM and left at 6:30AM for the 7AM start just a few blocks away. Nice to have that luxury!
The hotel is fine. Reception is nice, staff is friendly and helpful. We were upgraded to a Suite - and it was huge! We had a living room, small kitchen with a fridge and dishwasher (!) and a nice sized bedroom. The room was clean and not outdated, though not updated... the bathroom though, appeared to be on the newer side.
Parking was $29 plus tax in garage that is next door.
We paid a lot to stay here (Saturday night, race weekend). I am not sure I'd stay here again unless the rate is competitive with other nearby hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windsor Suites is an all suite downtown Philadelphia hotel, offering spacious studio and one bedroom suites. All suites feature fully equipped kitchens, and select units offer balconies overlooking the Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Our seasonal rooftop swimming pool allows you to swim high above the hustle and bustle of the city, and our rooftop deck provides a panoramic view of the Philadelphia skyline.Our location in the middle of the city makes getting around very easy, with iconic Philadelphia landmarks and attractions no more than a few minutes walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Windsor Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Marriott Execustay Philadelphia