Traveled to Philadelphia with my two adult sons for some history and football. I chose the Windsor Suites for its location and the sleeping arrangements of the room. I needed a room with 3 separate sleeping spots and this was one of the few I could find. Our suite had a separate bedroom with two double beds, pull out sleeper sofa, large walk in closets, well equipped kitchen and balcony looking over the city. It was perfect. Easy walk to The Franklin, Rocky Steps and Suburban rail station. I took advantage of an online special and prepaid for a great deal. We ate two breakfasts at the Irish pub in the hotel and although a little pricey it was good.
I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windsor Suites is an all suite downtown Philadelphia hotel, offering spacious studio and one bedroom suites. All suites feature fully equipped kitchens, and select units offer balconies overlooking the Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Our seasonal rooftop swimming pool allows you to swim high above the hustle and bustle of the city, and our rooftop deck provides a panoramic view of the Philadelphia skyline.Our location in the middle of the city makes getting around very easy, with iconic Philadelphia landmarks and attractions no more than a few minutes walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your The Windsor Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Marriott Execustay Philadelphia