I was very happy I found this hotel. The price was very reasonable as Philadelphia hotels are generally expensive. The location was ideal as I had planned to see the Barnes Foundation and the Titanic Exhibition at the Franklin Institute.
The people working the recpetion desk were very friendly. I arrived at 11:30am, and they actually had a room ready for me, which was nice. The room was very large with a kitchen that had a microwave and dishwasher. There was a large walk-in closet that had a safe. The bed was fantastic, one of the most comfortable Ive seen in a hotel. Bathroom was nice with bath accessories from Bed, Body, and Bath. Each morning there was a newspaper at my door.
My only quibble, and its a very small one was that wifi wasnt very good, it only worked in the kitchen; but hey it was free so I guess I shouldnt complain.
I'd stay again :)
- Also Known As:
- The Windsor Hotel
- The Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Marriott Execustay Philadelphia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windsor Suites is an all suite downtown Philadelphia hotel, offering spacious studio and one bedroom suites. All suites feature fully equipped kitchens, and select units offer balconies overlooking the Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Our seasonal rooftop swimming pool allows you to swim high above the hustle and bustle of the city, and our rooftop deck provides a panoramic view of the Philadelphia skyline.Our location in the middle of the city makes getting around very easy, with iconic Philadelphia landmarks and attractions no more than a few minutes walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Windsor Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.