I stayed at The Windsor Suites a couple weekends ago on my visit to Philadelphia. I've never been to Philadelphia before so I chose this hotel because of its location, inside downtown Philadelphia. I especially loved being only a five-minute walking distance from the Love Park (a very popular attraction) and Logan Square. But not only did I enjoy all that Philadelphia had to offer, but I also enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Great staff, and although most people found this hotel to be rather dated, I personally didn't find it to be that way. Beautiful hotel room. My favorite part of the hotel was the rooftop pool, which gave a breathtaking view of the city. Lots of fun! I would without hesitation stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- The Windsor Hotel
- The Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Marriott Execustay Philadelphia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windsor Suites is an all suite downtown Philadelphia hotel, offering spacious studio and one bedroom suites. All suites feature fully equipped kitchens, and select units offer balconies overlooking the Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Our seasonal rooftop swimming pool allows you to swim high above the hustle and bustle of the city, and our rooftop deck provides a panoramic view of the Philadelphia skyline.Our location in the middle of the city makes getting around very easy, with iconic Philadelphia landmarks and attractions no more than a few minutes walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, EasyToBook, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Windsor Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.