This charming boutique hotel is in the heart of Center City close to everything. It is a historic, art deco buiding and the décor truly reflects that. A basic breakfast is offered each morning. Our room was not large but was very comfortable. Next time (and there will be a next time) we'll splurge on a bigger room with a bay window. A plethora of information is offered to you upon check-in, including lists of best places to eat which are a short walk away and inexpensive. With that, they offer you the chance to "keep it real" as opposed to being a textbook tourist. If you have extra energy and are frugal, the inn is a 10-minute walk from Market East train station where the airport line stops. Kudos to the Alexander Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $119. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia