Stayed at the Alexander Inn over the Labor Day weekend. I was in Philly for a conference at the Convention Center and was looking for a hotel within walking distance, with breakfast, and Wi-Fi. Alexander Inn fit the bill. The room was clean, and I didn't encounter any of the problems mentioned in some reviews.
The hotel is close to most attactions--Chinatown, Independence Hall, Penns Landing, Rittenhouse Square, shopping.
The hotel is certainly not the Four Seasons but if you're looking for an affordable alternative to chain motels (e.g. Holiday Inn, Choice Hotels), I would certainly recommend the Alexander Inn.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $119. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.