The Alexander Inn is a very lovey place to stay when in Center City Philadelphia. The rooms are small but extremely clean and well kept. The location is great. Close to everything. The continental breakfast is awesome. Fresh pastries and bagel from a great local bakery. The common area/ breakfast room can get crowded so get there early. The staff is extremely nice and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $119. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia