Living in NJ and working in NYC I have visited Philly a few times on day trips. This visit was for business and for a week. The stay makes me want to return for pleasure as opposed to business. Philadelphia is a great town. The Alexander Inn is a great place to stay. The rooms, service, staff and neighborhood features are great. But it is the staff that really shines here. They are extremely mindful of their guest's needs. They claim to be a boutique hotel, well I am not sure of what that means to you, but it felt like home away from home. I will close this with the greeting that I gave the front desk upon returning each evening, "Honey, I'm home!", said with sincerity in acknowledgment of the wonderful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $119. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia