It's about time I reviewed this great place. We've stayed at the Alexander numerous times, sent friends there for years. The location is smack dab in the middle of everything, with great restaurants nearby. You can walk to the Convention Center or to South Street in just a few minutes. The hotel comps your parking--that alone is worth the price! The staff is wonderful, the included breakfast is great, and the rooms always clean and fresh. This is always our go-to place for Philadelphia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $119. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia