Multi-night stay when in town for business. Located in an eclectic neighborhood, just one block from antique row and near the artsy area in town. The service was extremely friendly, whether at check-in, breakfast or check-out. It is tdefinitely he best bang for the buck in town, with prices at comparable hotels often 50% higher. Complimentary breakfast in the Great Room was good, although a hot entree would have been nice as it was bitterly cold in Philadelphia during my visit. The room was small, as advertised, but had a flat screen TV and was quite comfortable. Bathroom was a good size, my only request would be for the bath soap to be slightly thicker. All in all, a great visit - and definitely a great value
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $119. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia