Stayed here a couple of days ago for just one night. Room was a little small but that didn't matter, the while place is immaculate, plenty of hot water, the shower head is high enough so tall people don't have to stoop, breakfast was good. Parking was a couple of blocks away but we were walking a lot anyway. This is a really good location. The only negative for me was I didn't like the pillow, it was hard and flat, not fluffy or fluffable.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $119. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Fareportal and Travelocity so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.