My husband and I stayed here the first week of October. We loved everything about this place. It was clean, very friendly, and reasonable. We were only passing through Philadelphia for a day and a half, but loved the accommodations. It is in a great location to walk to almost anything. We walked around the city and went everywhere on foot. You do have to park your vehicle in a parking structure a little bit from the Inn, but when we got there, we pulled up in the loading area, and checked in then went and moved the car. The staff were very friendly, and helpful with directions. The morning breakfast was great. Lots of choices, and all fresh. We stay at a lot of places, and this breakfast was VERY nice in comparison to other places. Make sure you take in the history of the Inn. Our bed was very comfortable, and the room was small, but very adequate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $119. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia