My husband recently stayed at this hotel for the Philadelphia Marathon. He felt the service, food, room and amenities were excellent. The hotel has a bed and breakfast feeling. The rooms are small, but cozy. It is within walking distance from the convention center, dining, etc. which is a plus for tourists or business people. Cabs are easily accessible if you do not want to walk. The room prices were reasonable, too. He would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $119. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.