We stayed there for 4 days in early september. It really is cracked up to what the comments say. We had a lovely big corner room with two double beds. we also needed a cot for our 18 month old son. The room was decorated in a very pleasant style and had a fridge and safe. The bathroom was a bit pokey and we had to go downstairs every morning and night to warm our sons milk but all the staff were very pleasant. The staff also happily gave us recommendations for restaurants and despite being a short walk away from everything the hotel is still quiet. The only major pain was the steps at the front door, not handy for prams. Book well in advance for this place as they are usually booked up. I can't believe they charge as little for our room $159. the breakfast is a buffet continental but plenty to choose from re bagels, waffels etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $119. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia