“Gourmet Fare” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Table 31 - CLOSED

Table 31
1701 John F Kennedy Blvd, Ste 100, Philadelphia, PA 19103-2871 (City Center West)
215-567-7111
Menu
Improve this listing
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: City Center West
Cross street: 17th St.
Transit: The Comcast Center is adjacent to Suburban Station on SEPTA's Regional Rail lines. You may also take the Market-Frankford El to 15th Street Station, or the Broad Street Subway to City Hall Station. Please call 215.567.7111 for directions or more information.
Great Neck, New York
“Gourmet Fare”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

A very relaxed setting in the business area. Food was excellently prepared and served. The staff was attentive and helpful. Not inexpensive, but woth it.

Visited August 2012

Orlando, Florida
“Stop by and you'll come back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I arrived early for HH and the nice thing is that the waiters come around with tapas while you enjoy your cocktails. I later met friends here for dinner after work and we had a wonderful time. I had the scallops and escargots. Everyone enjoyed their food -- from fillet mignon to fresh catch of the day, It was really an awesome experience.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great food, Great Price, Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

The food I had was excellently prepared and tasted great. The staff was attentive, cheerful and had good advice on food selections. Table were comfortable and restaurant has great ambience.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, PA
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

For my 24th Birthday Table 31 was my restaurant of choice. We had a somewhat larger party (9), but they had the space to accommodate us with no problem. The decor was simple, elegant, and romantic. Definitely appropriate for putting on your favorite dress, heels and drinking martinis.

My meal was great--I prefer my meat cooked well done, and they made one of the best examples of juicy, tender, well cooked beef I have ever had. I wish I could say it was all good, but alas, 3 Stars....

My best friend, the vegetarian of the group, had an unfortunate dining experience. The menu offered him minimal options, so when asked what he wanted to order, he gave the chef carte blanche. You would think at a George Perrier restaurant, this would result in a blow-your-mind, out-of-this-world creative dish--which although we weren't expecting, our server somewhat lead us to believe we could anticipate. What arrived was an unfortunate plate of steamed spinach and broccoli for $25. Plain. There was literally nothing to it. The evening went south when the steamed green plate received a mild criticism and our server made no effort to acknowledge our comments. I think we were hardly difficult, just a little weary of his "recommendation" to "surprise him". As the server prepared the bill we watched as he deliberated what to do. We even watched as his manager suggested they take the meal off the bill. Instead, what he decided to do was nothing. Because this was a special occasion the plan was to go, drop several hundred dollars, and leave stumbling from the martinis and the heels and raving about how great the evening was. Instead, we decided to cut it a drink short, skip desert and go elsewhere to continue our evening.

Although, as the guest of honor, I feel my opinion was the one that mattered most (and my food was admittedly delicious!) my friend certainly will not be dining there again. And although my meal was good, I probably wouldn't go out of my way to dine here again.

Visited December 2011
Sanford, Florida
“Excellent Service/Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

The Hostess, Ziba, was outstanding. She went out of her way to fit our party in without a reservation and did it quickly and with a world class smile and attitude.

The food was great and the service was excellent. The wait staff was very knowledgable about the food and the beverages.

Great location, great atmosphere, great service and GREAT overall experience. Highly recommended!

Visited July 2012