The room I was in had a "pull out desk" which was useless. if you pull it out then there is only room on the very left side for the chair because of a lack of clearance between the bed. On that corner is a recessed area with information brochures so setting a laptop there is not great. And because of the angle you work at it's like trying to work on a laptop while sitting in a Delta seat.
The restaurant is not open for lunch and when the restaurant is not open they do not have room service. The food selection is extremely limited and all that is very close by is fast type food. I ordered a New York Strip steak medium rare with Asparagus. It was around $15. The steak was pretty small and came cooked well. And there were 6 pieces of asparagus with it that were the diameter of yarn. I couldn't even fork them they were so small. I also tried some mac and cheese with pulled pork on top. Once you got past the pork it was bland. My last day I could not eat breakfast because the server did not show up on time and the cook would not take any orders without a server. The place was also like a sauna. The heat was turned up high in the whole building and my room was 84F when I checked in. I would never, ever go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter how you choose to travel around the city of Philadelphia, you'll love the location of the newest Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Center
- Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Points Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Points