You added Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1201 Race Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107 (City Center East)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #54 of 83 Hotels in Philadelphia
Ny
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I enjoyed this hotels location and rooms. The only thing I didn't like is that they had no free breakfast with the amount paid to stay there. Has no parking which was a negative. But there are some near by.Resturant on site though so it was helpful. It's in a fantastic location. Near everything.will revisit & recommend it.

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Ocala, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The location being downtown is excellent if you need to be in the area. The staff are good but management needs to up the training and motivation if they want to compare favorably and compete with other very nice hotels. I hope the renovated bar improves the atmosphere.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My boyfriend & I were in town for a concert. We chose Four Points because it was close to the venue & had a great price. We were not disappointed! We checked in at 3pm on Saturday afternoon. The room was clean & warm. King bed took up most of the room, but it had a very large bathroom. Shower had good pressure.

The hotel was right downtown, near restaurants, concert venue, mall, bus terminal, etc. Great place to stay.

Only downside - service was mostly good, but a couple minor things. When we spoke with the person on night shift, they answered our question, but were also on a personal call with earbuds in. Also, the first morning of our stay, we had a DND on our door, but the housekeeper still knocked & woke us up.

Other than that, it was great. Person who checked us in was very friendly.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The location is the best part of this hotel. Right by different train/bus stations, the Convention Center, and the fantastic Reading Terminal Market. The rooms were clean and check in was smooth. Not the fanciest hotel in Philly, but a great price and great location means that I will definitely be back!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Salem, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2015

I stayed here last summer and really thought I had left a review before, but I guess I hadn't. Seeing that I hadn't, I NEEDED to review this hotel! I'm hoping that things have changed since we've stayed, but I've visited the area since and it sure didn't look any different.

We had no choice but to park in the (pay) lot across the street from the hotel and I was literally greeted by a "lady of the evening" to the right of the hotel door trying to set up her date for the evening! Good thing I didn't have my kids with me or anything... oh wait, I did! My daughter, who was 6 at the time, thought she was "beautiful," however, and overlooked her obvious pleas for... let's say, work.

We checked in and had a lot of luggage since we had stayed elsewhere in PA before our (thankfully) only one-night stay here. The luggage carts were "missing," though, we were told. So we carried the kids and all our stuff up to our room by ourselves.

The room looked ok at first and we settled in. Then we realized how cramped it was and noticed the stained carpet and bed linens (especially the dust ruffle on the beds.) The bathroom looked clean, but our room's shower ceiling paint was also peeling and it looks like it had been for a while.

There's so much more I could say about the rude staff and the terrible location and the worn-looking room, but I've updated my phone recently and it didn't save the photos so I can't post them here as proof.

Take my review or leave it, but we also contacted the manager after we returned home and never even got as much as a reply. We will NOT be staying here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Megan L, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center, responded to this review, January 20, 2015
Dear Debra B,
We are disheartened to hear of your disappointing stay this past summer. Our team strives to provide the most comfortable and best experience for our guests, so we are greatly concerned by your review as this is not a reflection on the standards we expect to deliver. Our General Manager, Tara Sheikh, would love the opportunity to personally amend your experience, and should you like, please contact her directly at Tara.Sheikh@fpcitycenter.com to further discuss your stay. Thank you for your review, and we hope we will have the opportunity to make this up to you in the future. All the best.
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2015

Location was great,conference rooms,friendly staff,good restaurants,attractions,gym,pool,gift shop. Overall i would recommend for business travel and leisure. Do not miss the Duck tour, you would love it.

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Megan L, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center, responded to this review, January 21, 2015
Dear Maria R,
We’re glad you had a great experience while staying with us and enjoyed our convenient location, friendly team, services, and amenities. Thank you for your review, and we hope to see you again soon. Take care.
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2015

My boyfriend and I were in town to attend the Stevie Wonder concert on November 16, 2014. We had a blast and the hotel was extremely convenient. The hotel had a parking garage right across the street, which was great as we drove to Philly. The staff at the front desk was very helpful. She assisted us with public transportation direction to the concert. It started to rain and she was move the willing to call us a taxi. She was also great at recommending a few local restaurants. We ended up ordering from the restaurant/bar in the hotel since it was raining. Surprising the food was great with deal portion sizes. The room was somewhat small but modern. Bed was extremely comfortable. It was clean and we had the no issues. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center? Share your experiences!