Very Good hotel. Nice staff. No Pool, no onsite parking (parking is across street $32.00 per day- cheap compared to $40-$50 other hotels).
No tub, nice shower. We had to turn the shower head towards the wall as the outside gets soaked from water going under the door. Be careful when stepping out! Only one towel in room but top speed once we requested more. Pump shampoo, conditioner and body wash..
Small bedroom but with just enough room. Checking in staff was polite and helpful, checking out not so much...
Ask for a higher floors as we stayed on 3rd floor and could hear ppl talking on the streets.
Reading Terminal market is right around the corner. Nearby other attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter how you choose to travel around the city of Philadelphia, you'll love the location of the newest Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Center
- Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Points Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Points