I didn't have extremely high expectations as I got a favorable rate through Priceline, and while I am a Gold SPG member, I didn't think that would matter. I was wrong on both accounts. First, the lobby is light and extremely appealing, with touches you wouldn't expect. I was placed on a Starwood Preferred Floor, and the rooms were decent sized, with extremely large and renovated bathrooms that, to be honest, were much nicer than most higher end hotels. The bed was a bit hard, but I prefer that to too soft. The fitness center was also a pleasant surprise, with ample machines and weights. I ate at the Cherry Lounge, which was also extremely pleasant with good food. The icing on the cake was that the front desk was kind enough to give me a late checkout the next day due to my SPG status, although they probably didn't need to. Was it the Ritz? No. But was it an unexpected gem in this price range? Yes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter how you choose to travel around the city of Philadelphia, you'll love the location of the newest Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Center
- Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Points Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Points