We stayed here for the Philadelphia marathon. Everyone at the front desk was so helpful, and very nice---despite a lot of runners coming in with their "we have to get up early and we need...." And "can I have a late check out?" Demands.
Our room seemed small, but certainly served its purpose, so there was no need for anything bigger. Most importantly, it was very clean! And the bathroom was white tile throughout, so if it weren't up to snuff, it would have been very obvious.
It was close to the race expo, which was held at the convention center. And Reading Terminal Market was just beyond the convention center. There were so many good things at the market....
My only complaint of the hotel was that the lobby seemed to have a heavy B.O. smell to it. Maybe it was just a high volume of runners coming in....?
I would definitely stay here again, even though it was 1+ miles from the race start.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Center
- Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Hotel
- Four Points Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Points
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter how you choose to travel around the city of Philadelphia, you'll love the location of the newest Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.