The hotel staff do an excellent job, know the area well, and were very accommodating. Free bowl of apples in the hallway on the Starwood Preferred Guest floor (which I didn't know was a thing). The location is literally a 15 second walk tot eh convention center and only one block away from Reading Market Terminal. If you are unfamiliar Reading Market Terminal has over 50 food vendors and is always worth a visit when you are in town. The hotel is on an intersection with some one way roads so getting there on your own by car can be tricky. Plan on paying for parking every night. My king sized room was nice but small. The desk which was "built in" to the entertainment center didn't really provide a working space. The beds are amazing and the shower is good. The heat was an issue in my room at first until I figured that you should just set it to "on" instead of trusting the thermometer. Noise from other rooms is sometimes an issue but never interfered with sleep. Hotel staff arranged for a cab to the airport for my early morning flight. Great option in terms of accessing center city Philadelphia but the hotel is nothing special in terms of quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter how you choose to travel around the city of Philadelphia, you'll love the location of the newest Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Center
- Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Points Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Points