Stayed one night 11/3/2012. Had trouble getting to the hotel as the entrance is on 12th street not Race street as posted. 12th is one way the wrong way and if you're on Race you can't see the hotel entrance. Excellent free wifi coverage. Room was ok in size, had been nicely remodeled. Bathroom was redone, with a spacious shower having replaced the tub. in room coffee maker was we'll thought out, already plugged in on a pull out tray. Parking is $20 a day. Free coffee in the lobby as well.
But the bed was rock hard and even though it had a thermostat in the room the heater seemed never to blow warm air, and it's fan was loud enough to wake me at times. Fair amount of noise from the hallway.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Hotel Philadelphia
- 4 Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Center
- Four Points Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Points
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter how you choose to travel around the city of Philadelphia, you'll love the location of the newest Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.