“Seniors ride free” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Philly Phlash

Philly Phlash
600 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA (City Center East)
+1 484-881-3574
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 122 Activities in Philadelphia
Type: Trams, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The PHLASH is the quick, easy and inexpensive connection to key Philadelphia historic attractions and cultural institutions. The PHLASH bus is one the best ways to get around to more than 20 key locations in Center City and is just $2 each time you board! So hop-on and hop-off to see Philadelphia in a PHLASH!
Wheeling IL
“Seniors ride free”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Old trolley takes you to all the tourist locations in Philly. Runs about every 15 minutes. Goes only on weekends in Sept anad Oct. Daily rates and family rates also available

Springfield, Illinois
50 attraction reviews
“Tried to get a ride...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

But didn't get to.

The day I went to Constitution Mall, I decided it would be fun to ride the Phlash back to my hotel, that was on the route. I waited with a group by the Phlash sign for 10 minutes, and found out that they had been waiting for 10 minutes before I came. I started walking at that point. I had walked four of the seven blocks back before the bus passed me. This was a Tuesday, so they might have been running fewer busses.

Burlington, New Jersey
22 attraction reviews
“Cheap, fun travel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I liked that it was a break for my feet! The price was right, and our little boy got a kick out of the decor.

Texas
32 attraction reviews
“Was wary but it won me over”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

The purple trolleys were easy and convenient and the price was fine. Very helpful and friendly drivers. Two dollars a person for a one time trip or you can get a day pass, but even at that I don't think most would use it more than 4 times which would still be cheaper than a day pass. Look for the purple Phlash signs for a stop and get a little map that details the stops and sites on their stops. Very rarely was the trolley very crowded for us. It is bumpy but we used Septa once and the Big Bus and they were too at certain places. You get a nice breeze while riding and you can go all round the city. You just don't get any information as you ride along. The longest wait was right around 15 minutes. Everywhere we went in Philly everyone was friendly and helpful. One driver took the time at the next stop to literally stop and try to read the map to figure out where the Mutter's museum was since it is not on their route and told us the best street to go down to avoid the sun and he was right. We had to get on a Septa bus which was hot and crowded but again just two dollars a trip. Use the these if you have a choice.

Marlton
3 attraction reviews
“phlash”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

I could go all over Philly - and just sit back and look around