A good value...but: lobby is micro-small, no pull-up to the main door...have to unload several blocks away at parking lot ($32.00 a day)...adjacent to convention center loading docks (noisy all the time) and a homeless shelter / food kitchen (I sympathize but we were asked for money often). Breakfast could have included some sausage patties / links or bacon...too many carbs. Many rooms have a window into the hallway only..ours had one to the outside overlooking the loading docks of the ever busy convention center. We went to celebrate my wife's 50th anniversary...she was not happy with me!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center - Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Travelodge Hotel Philadelphia
- Travel Lodge Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Travelodge
- Philadelphia Travel Lodge