I stayed at the airport Marriott for three days while attending a conference at the hotel. I arrived at the airport about 8 PM, very tired after a 6 hour trip from L. A. Signs to walk to the hotel from the airport were clearly marked. It took about 7-10 minutes from terminal E to terminal B where the hotel is located.
Check in was a breeze--very courteous. I asked for a quiet room on a high floor and was very pleased with my king room on the 11th floor. I ordered room service for dinner, which was amazingly quick and delicious. The bed was comfortable, and the linens were lustrous and soft. Very comfy sleep. Spacious and very clean bathroom. I heard no noise from the airport or from adjacent rooms. The hotel catered a good continental breakfast for the conference and a delicious lunch with many vegetarian entrees. Dinner at the hotel restaurant was fine. Not gourmet or fancy, but fine. I had the tomato soup and the quinua dish, with a glass of white wine. Service was friendly and fast.
Only a couple of quibbles: the pool was too cold. Perhaps the heater wasn't working while I was there. The pool and jacuzzi area were very pleasant, and I swam in spite of the chilly water. The jacuzzi was quite hot. The only other issue I had was that on the last morning, housekeeping had forgotten to leave paper cups for in-room coffee. I used a glass instead.
The absence of wifi in my room was not inconvenient for me, as I could check my email and internet via my phone service on iphone and ipad.
I booked with the hotel directly, and got a AAA rate of $111 per night, which I thought was a good deal for the amenities, convenience and friendly staff. Usually I book on Price line, but I wanted to stay at this hotel specifically because of the conference. I would stay here again if i needed to be near the airport.
- Also Known As:
- Philadelphia Airport Marriott Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Airport Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Philadelphia International Airport hotel is conveniently located minutes away from downtown Philly. The hotel provides comfortable accommodations as well as high speed internet and work areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Philadelphia Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.