Average airport hotel. Can't beat the commute - a walk instead of a shuttle bus ride. Definite points for that. Hotel staff is really nice as well.
Negatives - no wifi except the lobby and concierge lounge
They are getting ready to renovate so this will be fixed.
Hotel lobby restaurant is pretty good. Service good. Prices high but expected for airport hotel.
Concierge lounge staff is great. Food is bad. Evening food is cheap and they don't have the basics of raw veggies and cheese. They upscale it to grilled (canned) veggies and fancy cheese (brie, etc - no exactly finger food). Breakfast up there is nothing special either.
- Also Known As:
- Philadelphia Airport Marriott Hotel
- Philadelphia Airport Marriott Hotel Philadelphia
- Marriott Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Philadelphia International Airport hotel is conveniently located minutes away from downtown Philly. The hotel provides comfortable accommodations as well as high speed internet and work areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Philadelphia Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.