I paid $350 a night - and there is not WIFI in the room. The $13 a day for "premium" wired internet was slow and did not accommodate my company VPN. Completely shut down all internet every time I tried to connect. Did all the usual - to try to make it work. Nope. It is a perfect place for an early flight --- but the food in the restaurant was poor. The wine list is sincerely disappointing and so very very expensive for such cheap cheap wine. The rooms are tired and not very clean. Next time I will stay a couple miles further out at somewhere better and less expensive. The people were OK - but it is certainly not conducive to getting work done. I was told they will start renovation next month. If they do it right - it may be worth more, but certainly not what I paid. Ever.
- Also Known As:
- Philadelphia Airport Marriott Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Airport Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Philadelphia International Airport hotel is conveniently located minutes away from downtown Philly. The hotel provides comfortable accommodations as well as high speed internet and work areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Venere, Olotels, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Philadelphia Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.