Stayed 1 night for business. Hotel is a little dated. Bathroom fixtures a little corroded, furniture tired and scratched. Concierge lounge ok. But I felt the service could use some sprucing up, along with the hotel. Ate dinner in the lounge - it does serve late which is a godsend if you get in late. Easy to get to by walking through the B terminal. The shuttle from other terminals is a little slow and unreliable. Other reviewers gave this place a 5 star - that surprises me - maybe it was bad timing for me, but I just wasnt very impressed.
- Also Known As:
- Philadelphia Airport Marriott Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Airport Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Philadelphia International Airport hotel is conveniently located minutes away from downtown Philly. The hotel provides comfortable accommodations as well as high speed internet and work areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Philadelphia Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.