“Great for Early Morning Flight” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Philadelphia Airport Marriott

You added Philadelphia Airport Marriott to your Saves list
Philadelphia Airport Marriott
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Arrivals Rd, Philadelphia International Airport, Philadelphia, PA 19153   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
$25 Daily Credit
Ranked #51 of 83 Hotels in Philadelphia
Halifax, Canada
“Great for Early Morning Flight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

My husband and I stayed overnight here while en route back home from vacation. The room was nice and we got a fantastic rate through CAA. It was very handy to have it connected directly to the airport. We ate at the restaurant and it was delicious.

My one major complaint is that there was no wi-fi. In fact - even in the lobby, where wifi was available, you had to pay for it (something ridiculous like $2.50 for 10 minutes). In this day and age, wifi should not only be free, but it should be offered throughout major hotel chains like the Marriott.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Gold Canyon, AZ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

If you, like me, seem to get stuck in Philly far too often, you are always ready for an easy escape from the airport. The Philadelphia Airport Marriott is ideal. We missed our connection after a 19 hour journey from Kenya, and as luck would have it, were unable to retreave our luggage, as it had gone on an earlier flight. No problem, our airline (US Airways), provided free ammenity kits, and with only our small carry on luggage, it was a short walk to the Marriott, using a crosswalk from Terminal B. The hotel could not have been more welcoming. The room was clean, quiet, well appointed. The lobby level bar and grill was warm and inviting, and the food was better and less expensive than we could have found in the airport.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here when I had to catch a 7:00 am flight. The staff was very friendly at botht the front desk and bar.

The morning of my flight I didn't have to worry about parking my car or rushing to airport.

• Stayed March 2012
Menlo Park, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

unlike what I was told when I booked, the hotel is attached to the terminal for US Airways. I was there because I had a 6 am. flight to SF on United. I still had to use a shuttle and couldn't 'walk into the terminal' because I had a bag to check and it was several terminals away. No wifi in the rooms, only the lobby, small bar and restaurant, dated, small rooms, automatic 20% on room service regardless of service, and noisy next to the vending machine. For $250 I would have stayed elsewhere, close to the airport and still on a shuttle. Never again here, for me!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Cooper City, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

I flew into PHL on a cold and rainy night. It is great not to have to walk out of the airport to go to a hotel. This Marriott is a little dated but still in pretty good shape. The concierege lounge was comfortable and despite the fact the hotel could use an upgrade is still has all of the ammenities you expect from Marriott. I was meeting people flying in from other locations so its extremely convenient for business purposes.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Montoursville, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

My husband and I came to the area for a hockey game and also because he was flying out the next morning for a business trip. We had a great experience with a very attentive staff throughout the hotel and restaurant. We were able to get a room on the 15'th floor, which was very quiet and comfortable. I love the fact that the parking garage was connected to the hotel, as was the terminal my husband was departing from. This hotel was not run down or outdated as posted in some of the previous reviews. I am very fussy about where I stay and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, especially if we were flying the next day.

Room Tip: For a quiet experience stay on the 15'th floor
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Bel Air, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this hotel the night before our early (6AM) flight to Jackson Wyoming. This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel with an early flight the next day. What a great stay. Only one night, but we felt welcomed by the very friendly and attentive staff. We had a great dessert in the hotel restaurant. A perfect ending to a short but very pleasant stay. We had a great night's sleep, and were ready to face any problems with our flights (no problems!). The Philadelphia Airport Marriott is the greatest.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Philadelphia Airport Marriott? Share your experiences!