“Great location, great food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Parc Brasserie

Parc Brasserie
277 S 18th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103 (City Center West)
215-545-2262
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Parc Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 3,722 restaurants in Philadelphia
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Center West
Cross street: Corner of 18th and Locust Street
“Great location, great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

With such a perfect location, we always visit Parc while in Philadelphia. Such great food and service, it's a great place to catch up with friends. The wait is worth it!

89% Recommend
Helsinki, Finland
“Just wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We walked in accidentally and were truly happy we did. The food is as amazing as the service. I ate their mushroom tart and beet salad which were both winners. Delicious rich chocolate cake with raspberries crowned the meal. Even though the place is very large you feel nice and comfortable. The service we got from our waiter Derek was just superb: not too pushy but always there when you need it. Make sure you go here if you are in Philadelphia!

• Visited March 2013
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

At last a place in the USA that has decent coffee comparable to the high standard we had in New Zealand. I'm sorry America but your coffee is terrible. Anthony who served us said my latte would be good and it was. Service and food were great as well.

Southwest Florida
“Tres bien!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

I wasn't expecting much, to be honest. French food is typically just chef-to-impress or average food served with attitude. Parc was a pleasant surprise on a blustery night. This is a real deal French bistro. What do I mean by real deal? Steak frites, rabbit, lamb, beef bourgion real deal. I was looking for My Tante Yvette I the kitchen. Both mushroom and onion soup- magnifique! The place,true to form, is noisy so if looking for quiet eat early or late, better yet outside al fresco with heaters.
A good selection of wine and beer plus dessert and cheese rounds things out. The pomme tarte tatine- terrific. I found the place a good value as three ate 3 courses with beers for about $55 a person. It was oh so yummy! My only regret, there didn't seem to be a pix fixe menu. The server was attentive, helpful but not annoying. We never felt rushed. I would certainly return- I am already thinking what to have! Tres bien, mes amis, tres bien.

Hershey, Pennsylvania
“WOW, I thought we were back in France”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

This place is worth going back to Philly just to have the Bread. The bread is perfect and it continues from there. I also want to mention that the value is very good- I was surprised that the prices were so reasonable in a city restaurant that is this good.

We were only able to have lunch one day on our last visit but we are already planning to return.
The feel is very French and comfortable. It is rerally a big restaurant and it just feels great. The service team is everywhere but you hardly notice as the service just happens without interuption unless you need some interaction.

We loved the Bread as I said the Bagette and the Whole Wheat/ Rye Sour Dough- perfect.

My wife had a Curried Chicken Sandwich which was good- very mild curry and we enjoy a bit more power- but it came with a perfectly dressed and chilled salad that seemed to be wonderfully fresh and "not over dressed" as most places drench greens.

I had Mussels and Frites- I suggest you try them. The mussels were Very Fresh, small in size but large in portion and huge in flavor- the wine, butter, and herbs in perfect balance and cooked perfectly. We can not wait to go back. We had a wonderful vacation in France and this brings France to within 2 hours of home.

• Visited March 2013